Sunday 8 February 2009

NZSU Sites February Challenge

The lovely Trudi set us a challenge to try a Cami Fold Card ... I loved doing this one, and can see me doing more! I actually made three all the same, with two little girlie girls, we seem to need lots of girlie girl birthday cards! I used the last bits and pieces from the Crew Girls Simply Scrapping Kit (gosh, these kits really just go and go ... I've used half for a scrapbooking book, and the other half has been used for classes, and for other bits and pieces!) - I had one piece of the Regal Rose card left and one of the Wild Wasabi, so the pink was perfect to cut into three pieces and make three of the cards with. I had a last bit of paper left - just enough to cut out the squares for the fronts of the cards, and then used some of the last of the stickers to do some final decorating on them. I didn't add ribbon as per the instructions, I was being scroogy and knowing that the cards are on their way to birthday parties, I decided not to waste it (don't tell the darling little girls that though!).
I've put links to the NZSU blog and to the instructions on how to make the card below the photos.


NZ Stampin' Up Blog - Click here
Instructions for "Cami Fold Card" - Click here

2 comments:

Tru said...

So sweet! I think I need more girly sets for my girls.

Keryn Campbell said...

Perfect girlie girl cards. I should make a pink one each for my nieces.