Friday 6 February 2009

Mojo Monday #72

Hmmmm as usual, i'm not sure I'm totally pleased with this, I couldn't get the Riverrock stamped part to look just right ... I think I suffer from always trying to finish things quickly before heading off somewhere else! I loved the sketch though, completely different and more busy than what I usually make, I like that these challenges push me out of my comfort zone :)

I used the Embrace Life set, and the Ginger Blossom papers ... again. these are definitely my two favourites at the moment! I also dug into my Pretties kit, I really do have to make myself use all those lovely goodies, I'm terrible at "saving" them ... it's not like I can't order more when I run out!


It's a holiday here in New Zealand, and one of the few to fall on one of the days I work (I work Wed, Thurs and Fri so I miss out on the Monday public holidays), so I plan to enjoy it by sitting at my craft table - the latest Kwernerdesign Color Inspiration is printed off and ready to go :) ... and I might just persuade my lovely children that the TV can be on the Rugby 7's and Cricket while I'm there (watch out for the strange dressed up animals ... one of them will be my nutty son!).
Hope everyone else is enjoying their day off :)

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Your card is just beautiful, I love everything about it, just stunning!

Take Care XX

Emily said...

Lisa, your card is beautiful. I love this stamp set. I think I will have to break down and buy it. The colors go great together. I feel the same way about doing the sketches...they really take me out of my same old same old mode.

Sue said...

oh i think your card is lovely, gorgeous colours, sue.x

Michelle said...

Oh Lisa - what's NOT to like!?? This card is fabulous. What a great layout. I'd be super impressed if I came up with cards like these on an everyday basis!
enjoy your long weekend.
p.s IKWYM about "saving" the pretties/hodgepodge etc.... We're the worst aren't we?

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful! Love the pearls. Thanks for playing! :)