Friday 13 February 2009

Always Time for You

There are two of my favourite things from the summer catalogue used on this card - the bike from "Time for You" and the Scallop Edge Punch - these are available through until the end of March, so not much time left if you are wanting them!

Very simple card - the sketch is cased from the US Catalogue, nice and simple :) I water coloured the Bike image and added a wee bit of Dazzling Diamonds to add sparkle to the flowers. I've used some of the Fall Flowers DSP from my scrap box (can you tell I've been trying to work through some of those scraps lately?) and gone with the lovely two toned blue look of Soft Sky and Blue Bayou together, I love the look of the two blues and haven't used the combination nearly enough ... especially as these will only be available until end of March which is creeping up fast!


2 comments: