Tuesday 17 March 2009

Mojo Monday Week 77 - a week late :)

I actually had this finished yesterday, ready to upload before the week ended, but as usual the day just ran away from me and before I knew it I was in bed sleeping soundly!


I picked out this paper from my box of scraps - it is actually SU! paper from last year's catalogue, I liked the butterflies and colours, and worked from there. Once again it came together pretty easily - I love the Mojo Monday sketches that are so precise in their sketch - if you're really clever (and some people really are!) you can add, or alter and make it so much "more" but for a simple, I'm really tired, I'll follow the sketch and put it together ... it makes it much easier having a clear starting point.
I used the butterfly and swirls from my Priceless set which WILL be in the next catalogue, and seems to be my most used right now :)

No comments: