Tuesday 31 March 2009

Keryn's Colour Challenge No.13

Keryn's Colour Challenges have been some that have been on my list to do for a while, I love all the challenges out there, and love how popular the overseas ones are - but sometimes its nice to support the local gals :)

Challenge No. 13 was Rose Red, Cameo Coral and Garden Green plus a neutral. I had to dig out some Garden Green, its one of those colours I just don't seem to use - not sure why, its not that I don't like it - I just never seem to have a need to use it!

The I've used two stamp sets from the set "Echoes of Kindness" a Level 2 set that will be available in the new catalogue - tomorrow! I water coloured the main image and then water spritzed the flower behind the words.

I'm hoping today is a MUCH better day than yesterday - I went to meet my friend for a walk, she wasn't there because she was sick, and I'd forgotten to check my phone before I left so missed her text. That was fine, I knew I was going to be biking/delivering for a few hours ... but that turned out to be an hour when I managed to come off my bike and completely mangle my basket in the process (not to mention the lovely scrapes and bruises on me) ... so I came home instead.

Sooooo basket is fixed, last of my deliveries of the month to do which will take a few hours along with yesterdays ... roll on tomorrow when I start my "quiet" couple of weeks ;)

3 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

What a great choice of stamp set to go with the colours Lisa. Thanks so much for joining in.

I hope you recover quickly from your scrapes and bruises.

Lisa Green said...

zLove Love LOVE this card!!! I really want to spend the moolah just to get this set now, thanks a lot
!!! Lol.

Just gorgeous, keep it up!

Michelle said...

Oooh! Ouch ouch ouch! Hope your bruises heal real quick - won't be any good with a nice dress and bruises all over the place at convention!! Hope you're ok - great card. I've JUST ordered this set, just LOVE it!