Friday, 9 January 2009

Kwernerdesign Colour Inspiration #37


This one was made much easier for me today, as I'd already been working with a couple of the colours on something else yesterday, so just kept the same papers out! Love these colours, and love the way my attempt turned out. I finally had time to ink and use one of the Sale-A-Bration sets, I don't have the matching flower punch, but they're pretty easy to cut out :)



Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Designer Paper: Petals and Paisley and Bali Breeze
Stamp Set: Polka Dot Punches (SAB)
Other: Rub-Ons, SNAIL, Dimensional Dots, Scallop Edge Punch, Earth Elements Brads
Wow! Two challenges, two weeks in a row ... can she keep it up???
~Lisa


13 comments:

Robyn said...

Your card is SO sweet! I like it a lot!

Ange Kelly said...

Fabulous card! really lovely

Stampin'GHmom said...

Adorable card. Love the flowers

Sherri said...

So pretty! Love your flowers:)

Tracey Old said...

love the flowers, well done

BasketMom said...

this is one of my favorite cards I've seen so far!! really nice and simple

kareNstampZ said...

one word - gorgeous!

Paisley Petals said...

VERY nice!

Kerry said...

Great job with these colors...love the flowers!

Vera said...

Lovely card! Love your flowers!

Deanna said...

Love it!

Shelley G in Iowa said...

Love it! Can't wait 'til we can get this set in the States. I'll need to make this one!

Ali Manning said...

This is a very pretty card - I love it!