Friday 18 April 2008

I'm back!

Actually, I've been back for a couple of days ... but you know, back home, back to reality ... but much more relaxed ;)


Convention was wonderful, I learnt so much, met so many lovely people and am back and inspired, motivated and ready to go! I sat and wrote out my notes yesterday so I could understand them, and not forget them. Also just *had* to try the mini-scrapbook that was demo'ed ... I have pictures of that further down.


I was very proud to be presented with two awards - a pin and stampset for a Recruiting Award (5-9 Recruits), and much to my delight, 9th Demostrator in New Zealand - that deserves a HUGE thank you to all those customers who have supported me, especially those in the beginning when I was nervous and shaky and really didn't know that much! LOL ... I can't say enough about what a wonderful company this is to work for - it was just confirmed at Convention, they are so down to earth and family orientated, things I try to be ... and well, its just wonderful :) ... enough with the gushing ...


I had my order arrive yesterday with my new goodies! One of the most exciting things in there was my Crop-a-dile ... it is SO easy to use (even for techno/tool phobic me!) - I'll definitely be bringing it along to workshops to show you how easy it is ... there were a few other goodies too, a couple of the new papers, the new colours ... am I serious deprived in life that I can get so excited over paper? LOL


Anyway - here is the little scrapbook I made yesterday, should have been doing housework, should have been doing lots of other things - but I just had to give it a go.
This uses my favourite stamp set and paper (again!), Looks Like Spring, I read on our website yesterday that this paper is indeed still available, but doesn't show in the catalogue - thank goodness, I love using it with the matching punches and flowers! ... and can you see? The eyelet at the top of pull out card? The wonderful Crop-a-dile, of course LOL It is basically made from one sheet of 12x12 cut and folded to make the little booklet, leaving a couple of openings for the pockets. If you want to know exactly how, let me know - I will hold a class if there is enough interest!



Stamp Sets: Looks like Spring, Life Definitions, Rough Edges Mini Alphabet
Designer Paper: Spring Flowers
Card Stock: Whisper White, Old Olive, So Saffron and Pretty in Pink
Ink: Old Olive, So Saffron and Pretty in Pink
Other: Spring Flower Bouquet punch, Round Punch, Snail, Eyelets, Crop-a-Dile

Don't forget my great special - 10% off your order if you host a workshop, on top of the other wonderful Hostess gifts!

Talk to you all soon ...

~Lisa

No comments: