Sunday 24 February 2008

10 Minute Birthday Cards


Cardstock: Pixie Pink, Turquoise Blue, Whisper White
DP: Non SU
Ribbon: Light Pink Organdy
Stamp Set: All Year Cheer II

We had our usual Saturday morning yesterday, well, lets be honest, we had our usual busy week before that too!

I got home from watching Cameron's cricket at about 12.30, to find that we'd had a power problem with the computer/TV ... tried to sort that out, fed the kids ... and then "eeeeeek", had about 15min before Rhiannon was due at a Birthday party for two of her friends, and I hadn't made cards yet! ... so with some quick (*shhhhhh* Big Red Shed) Designer Paper, and the wonderful SU card, that always has a match for any paper, I made two very quick cards ... probably quicker (and cheaper!), than racing down to the shops, buying two cards, and coming home again :)

Look out for an email newsletter - I'm going to have some fun classes available and ready for you to book into!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Louise F NZ said...

Good idea. I too find the odd bargain at that big red shed. Thanks for your kind words re my post. I have added you on my link list on my SU blog as I had never been to visit and I am now smitten with your blog.